Hopkins Hall Gallery – Summer Series 2020
The Hopkins Hall Gallery Summer Series showcases short-term projects such as gallery exhibitions, performances, audience participatory work, discussions and research demos all created by Ohio State University graduate students from any discipline or area of study.
Go at it alone or collaborate across program areas to create and experiment with your ideas. This series encourages collaborative thinking, multidisciplinary and experimental approaches and an inclination toward asking big questions and igniting thoughtful conversations.
The Hopkins Hall Summer Series is open to anyone currently enrolled in any of the graduate programs at the Ohio State University.
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020: Initial applications due by 5:00PM.
- Friday, March 13, 2020: Written proposal and/or project description and images must be uploaded to the provided BuckeyeBox link by 5:00PM
- Artists notified in April
How To Apply
To submit an application, please complete your initial application via the link below. Within two business days of initial application, you will receive a BuckeyeBox link via the email address you have provided. You will use this link to upload your written proposal and/or project description as well as images of your artwork for review. Applications are not complete until the written proposal and images have been received.
Uploaded materials should contain:
- Written exhibition proposal and/or project description
- No more than 10 images (gif, jgp, png, eps, tif, avi, .mov, .mp4)
- Please limit individual file sizes to no larger than 500MB.
- A map of the proposed layout, if applicable
Initial Applications are due by Wednesday, March 11 at 5:00PM
Uploaded materials are due by Friday, March 13 at 5:00PM
If you have any questions email Merijn van der Heijden @ email@example.com