Thursday, October 3, 2013 4:30-6:00 pm
This fall the Hopkins Hall Gallery presents the work of the MFA Second Years; including all seven areas of study in the Department of Art: Art & Technology, Ceramics, Glass, Painting & Drawing, Photography, Printmaking, and Sculpture. This exhibition provides the chance to see fresh, contemporary art from familiar faces.
- Diana Abells
- Natalia Arbelaez
- TradeMark Gunderson
- Jeni Hansen Gard
- Christopher Harvey
- Alyssa Johnson
- Michael McDevitt
- Shane McGeehan
- Maija Miettinen-Harris
- Peter Morgan
- Liam O'Connor
- Scott Page
- Sarah Schultz
- Zachary Weinberg
- Shane McGeehan: Untitled (Tree #3), black & white film, digital manipulation, 2013.
- Natalia Arbelaez: Lineage, porcelain, 2013.
- Trademark Gunderson: Other Delights, record player, records, kinect sensor, 2013.
- Christopher Harvey: Portable Self-calibrating Transformation Field Generator, wood, bamboo, found plastic, hardware, paint, 2013.
- Zac Weinberg: Survival Kit Variation #2, aluminum briefcase, re-created pre-historic fire-making system, cigarette, booklet, 2013.
- Peter Morgan: Periapsis Perhaps, video projection onto reflective surfaces, half hour of transitioning sunlight, 29:28 min., 2013.
- Paul Scott Page: Untitled, Urban Grasslands Project, photography.